A great tour in glorious landscapes, meeting wonderful people, enjoying the Highlands and Islands in July 2022. Here are some of the clips, pics and highlights we didn’t manage to post about the tour.
The Woos managed to get around …
- 1st – The Mishnish, Isle of Mull. The Mishnish
- 2nd – Port Askaig Hotel, Islay. Port Askaig Hotel
- 3rd – Jura Hotel, Jura. Jura Hotel
- 5th – Port Charlotte Hotel, Islay. Port Charlotte Hotel
- 6th – Bowmore Hotel, Islay. Bowmore Hotel
- 7th – The Anchor hotel, Tarbert. Scotland. The Anchor Hotel
- 8th – Lord of the isles, Croabh Haven. The Lord Of The Isles
- 9th – Crofters. Isles of Arran. The Crofters Arran
- 10th – The PHT (Pier Head Tavern). Isles of Arran, Scotland. The Pier Head Tavern
- 11th – The Corrie Hotel. Isle of Arran, Scotland. The Corrie Hotel
- 13th – Market Bar, Inverness. Market Bar
- 14th – The Captain’s Table. Findhorn. The Captain’s Table
- 15th – Brig o Dee bar, Aberdeen. Brig o Dee Bar
- 16th – The Bandstand, Nairn. The Bandstand Hotel, Nairn
- 17th – The Douglas (Dougie) Arms, Dumfries, Scotland. The Douglas Arms
So thank you to all that came along and if not, don’t worry Woo-Towns will be back later this year cos in September 16th and 17th Woo-Town are at The Tarbert music festival at The Anchor Hotel, Tarbert.
Loads of pics and videos were taken, and not all of them made it to the blog posts.
- …and they’re off! Woo Town tour
- What a great tour
- Another day in paradise
- Drizzle – so what …it’s lovely here
- Islay to mainland to Tarbert
- A tour-a-Jura
- To Arran they sailed …
- Inverness ‘22 bar
Then the Woos were back in Twekesbury but looking forward to coming back!